Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 Comments on Photos for Max View next topic
View previous topic
Salisbury Fourth Grade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Kayla:
I liked the picture of you and Ms. Clapp water sampling and taking the river temperature.

The ice was cool when it broke up and turned into ice chunks.

From Brooke:
I think you should study in the Tundra Lakes because you know more about science than any person I know! I think you will be able to do science anywhere you go!

From Mattea:
What surprised me was how high the water rose. A cool picture that I liked was that the ice looked like long crystals that were poking out of a big ice chunk. Another thing that was cool was when the ice broke. The first day it was not broken.

From Seth:
The pictures I like was when we saw the road and three or four more pictures the road was gone.

From Elizabeth:
I liked when I saw you guys sampling. I like the big ship too. My question is: Did you like sampling and the Lena River and did you like all the new and interesting stuff there?

From Heather:
My favorite part was the picture of the little girl and the road when the water level rose and covered the road. I also liked the picture of the race that you and Ms. Clapp were running in.

From Wren:
My favorite picture in the slide show was the picture of that little girl. I though that she was cute.

From Dino:
The slide shows were cool. They showed how the water rose and the children and the junkyard and you tossing the water and the phone Ms. Clapp used and the computer.

From Hailey:
I liked the picture of Ms. Clapp getting water samples. I was surprised that Ms. Clapp ran in the village race. The little girl that Ms. Clapp and Max talked to was so cute.

From Morgan:
We've been working on a letter to the National Science Foundation for you to go and study in the Tundra Lakes. I really hope you get to go and study those lakes.

From Jen:
My favorite slide show picture was the little girl named Sylvia. She was just too cute to be true.

From Sean:
We have made a persuasive piece so you can find out what is going on and what's going to happen in the Tundra Lakes.

From Jesse:
I loved your slide show. There were a ton of neat pictures. I liked the inside of the underground freezer and the picture you had at midnight. The water rose very fast while you were there.

From Maria:
We really want you to find out what is happening in the Tundra Lakes.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic