Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 Hello View next topic
View previous topic
Lyosha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!
I really glad to hear that the sampling from the boat went really well and our purposes were reached.
I yesterday have handed over the degree project and have finished University with honor list.
How are you?
Have you already in Moscow today? I wish you to take pleasure in all in our capital. I hope, that we will meet in the future.

Cheers,

Lyosha.
Max_Holmes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lyosha!

(for those of you who don't know, Lyosha was with us on the first week of the expedition in Zhigansk but had to leave early to go home and graduate from college!)

It's great to hear from you, and congratulations on graduating with honors. Yes, everything went remarkably well sampling from the boat, and we continued to have excellent interactions with the people of Zhigansk as well. After leaving Zhigansk we had one night in Yakutsk and then 2 nights in Moscow. It was nice to eat something other than reindeer but I think we all missed Zhigansk too!

Thanks again for all your contributions to the project. It was great to get to know you and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other in the future.

Max

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic