Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 how do we get in touch with Oliver Monson View next topic
View previous topic
paulelsen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, we are friends from home (University of California, Berkeley) and we want to know how Oliver is doing. Is there any way that we can get in touch with him by e-mail or the message board? Please let me know. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Paul

Go Oliver, you're the man!
paulelsen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just in case you read this Oliver, happy birthday, the big 19, way to go. take it easy. hope to hear from you soon.

paul and co.
Oliver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Paul, Evan, Gina, Greg, Erik and everyone else back home,

I hope your all doing well. It's great to hear from you.
I'm doing great. It has been an amazing experience so far and there are already many stories to tell. As you saw on the website, the weather has varied a lot. One day its snowing, the next its bright and beautiful. But the toughest part has been trying to adjust to the sun never going down.

The science team somehow got challenged to a basketeball game at the school gym, but we have no idea who we're playing, maybe some school kids or maybe the Zhigansk City basketball team. Either way we don't have a chance since none of us play basketball. Check the website later to see how badly we got beat and probably some funny pictures.

I can respond to any questions about the trip or any about science on the message board, or if you want to email me directly at: amy_trec@arcus.org I'll be able to respond from there up until June 12th.

Oliver

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic