Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 counting the days? View next topic
View previous topic
Chris

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nikki,
Can't believe 3 weeks is almost up! Bet you'll never take your bathroom and shower for granted after this!
I also can't believe that it took me this long to figure out how to "ask the teacher"! But seeing that I am pretty much considered "disabled" when it comes to computers, I don't know why I should be surprised that it took so long.
I'll give you a few days to rest up when you get home, but then I'm coming over to hear all about your adventure.
Have a safe trip home. Wish I could be there to see the kids' faces when you get off the plane.
See you in a few days!
Aunt Chris (and everyone else!)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic