Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 Hi! View next topic
View previous topic
HKaneshige

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ms Nikula! How are you doing, adjusting to your first few days in Alaska? How is the weather? have you done anything in the day or so that you have been there so far? well, hope you are having a good time and post journal entries soon! Also, i was wondering what sort of questions we are supposed to post, like about your trip in general or about the science elements of the trip?
Thanks!
Hana
Mrs. Nikula-Ohlsen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Hana!
It is good to hear from you. I have not been able to get my computer connect yet, but am checking in on another computer. As soon as I get my wireless connection working, hopefully today, I will post my journal entries. If my computer isn't working, then I will have to do them from another one, but I WILL get them posted for the first two days by tomorrow! I know that you are anxiously waiting for information.
The weather here is nice so far, sunny today and about 50 degrees, so not too cold. Today we are heading into town for a whale hunting festival. I will tell you all about it tomorrow in my journal post. Better get going. Off to lunch!
Mrs. N-O

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic