Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 Hi and how are you View next topic
View previous topic
Katie Balash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you Mrs.Bejin? Tomorrow is our last day of school for the year. I wish that you could be here to enjoy it with all of us. The rest of the year since you left has not been as fun as the other times.
I was wondering on how the researching was going so far? My other question was are there any storms in the forecast for the time that you are going to be in Alaska.
My mom said to say hi. I miss you alot.
My mom is having her right knee scoped tomorrow. Then in late June early July she is having her left knee replaced.
I have this weird question that I am dieing to ask. My question is did your partners remember to pick you up from the spot on time?
Your Student,
Katie Balash
Karen_Bejin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss you guys and wish I could be there for the last day. Say hi to your mom, and I hope her knees will be great! My partners did come to get me, and they were there waiting for me when I arrived. The research is going very well . Enjoy your last day, and keep reading the journals and emailing. Mrs. Bejin
Katie Balash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mrs. Bejin,
How are you doing so far? I am writing to you from my moms school in Osseo. I miss you alot. How is Alaska so far and what have you been doing in Alaska in your free time?
My got her knee scoped last Friday. I am going to be going to Canada in a few weeks. I have to raise alot of money in a short time.
Could you email me this summer. I am going to miss being in your class next year.

Sincerely,
Katie Balash
Karen_Bejin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Canada sounds like it will be fun. You have to stop to visit me a lot next year. Read in my journal about my mountain hiking experience to see what I've been doing-there are pictures in the album too. Keep reading and writing! Mrs. Bejin

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic