Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 I am very sorry View next topic
View previous topic
Leo Strei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is to Mrs. Bejin, everyone who had to work to remove our letter, and everyone who read our letter.

I am very sorry I embarrassed you. I didn't do it to be mean, I just made a bad choice.

I am also sorry for making you take time from your busy schedule to delete everything me and Andrew wrote.

I am sorry for writing things like that on this web site, which is supposed to be for science and for science only.

I hope I have made myself clear, and that no permanent damage was done.

Sincerely,
Leo
Karen_Bejin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure we'll all survive. Thanks for the nice letter. Please keep following up this month, and ask some of those wonderful questions you're so good at. Enjoy your summer, Mrs. Bejin

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic