Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 Journal Dates Out of Order . . . Sorry! View next topic
View previous topic
Sandra_Geisbush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!
Because of the very limited time I have in which to post and due to the fact that we did not have a connection when much of the early journal was written, the posts will likely be out of order unless someone at Arcus has a moment to switch things around. Catching up is proving to be as challenging as connecting in the first place. Posting is taking a lot of time, and though I think it is important, it shouldn't distract from the fieldwork or the essential time needed to sleep and prepare for upcoming events of the next day. Please look at the album regularly. I will continue to get pictures with descriptions posted even when I can't get the journal up. Eventually, it will all fall into place! Please keep the questions, e-mails and replies to posts coming. It is encouraging to see that people are paying some attention to this and that the time and effort spent is worthwhile. We received an interesting snail-mail letter from someone in Italy this past week, requesting more information on the projects. Thanks for the letter Alberto Marenga! We are preparing the responses you requested and you should hear from us soon! It would be faster if you could provide an e-mail address so an e-mail message could precede the regular mail post1

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic