Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 Hey Wazz Up!!! View next topic
View previous topic
Sofia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Ms.Cie,
I am just writing U too tell that I really miss U and I want U too be my science teacher again. But as I can see U are really busy and having fun over there. How much sleep do ya get?? Also was it fun riding in the plane?? R U having fun conducting all the experiments?? How cold exactly dose it get over there?? The reason I am asking all these questions is cause I will not be able too talk to U tomorrow cause I am going too see the New Harry Potter for the Honor Level All SStars reward trip, which is the same time as the tella communication thing. But Ne ways I want to let ya know that I am doing great and soo is every one else and the 8th grade dance was sooo fun!!!!!!! Well I g2g it is like 11:08 and I don't want to get yelled @ for bein on the computer too late. Luv Ya Bunches Sofie
Patty_Cie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sofia,
I really miss y'all too, but I know you are ready for high school and you will have some wonderful science teachers there.

I sleep when I can. The 24 hour light helps keep my energy level high.

Which plane are you referring to? The helicopter was a blast.

The sea temperature is below freezing. It can do that because of the salt content in the water. The air temperature has been around 28 degrees F.

Congratulations on your ALL STAR status, I am looking forward to seeing Harry Potter myself when I return.

Enjoy the barbecue and annual signing.

Ms Cie

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic