Home  •   Message Boards  •   Learning Resources  •   Members Only   •   FAQ  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Barrow, AlaskaCaribou Poker CreekLena River, SiberiaSvalbard, Norway Prince Patrick Island, Canada
Summit, Greenland
Toolik Lake | Models for the Arctic TundraPlant DiversityPollutantsSBI Project: Healy Icebreaker
 hey! just wondering how you are View next topic
View previous topic
KimbO

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey!
well class is pretty cool! yeh i had heca hard time getting my computer to wokr though! LOL! yeh So have ya seen a walrus? i love those things!! they are soo cute! hows the weather i hope your not freezing! its raining today which kinda stinks cus its almost Victoria! I wish you were going with us, but i bet your having fun? so are you friends with anyone on the ship? i hope you havent got sea sick! yeh when i went on a cruise i got pretty sick one time cus we were rocking really hard! lol! yeh so is it hard to go through the ice on the ship? yeh im soo excited the school years almost over! YES!!! Summer im soo happy! Very Happy !! yeh we miss ya alot, wish you were here to enjoy the end of the year FUN! yes the 8th grade dance is coming up! i finally go all my stuff for it YEH!! WELL i better go!
*Kim*
Ps- F is for friends and fun time together! U is for u and me! N is for anywere anytime at all ,down here in YELM!
srry bri and i thought u would like to know that!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic