( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

> Expedition Underway (well, almost...)
Max_Holmes
post Jun 26 2005, 10:22 PM
Post #1

TREC Researcher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 17

Well, we had 3 flights scheduled for today, but it looks like we'll only have two. We made it to Seattle as scheduled, but our flight from Seattle to Edmonton was cancelled. That means we'll miss our flight to Yellowknife, where we planned to spend the night before flying to Inuvik (on the Mackenzie River Delta) Monday morning. Instead we'll stay in Edmonton tonight (arriving at midnight), then fly directly from Edmonton to Inuvik tomorrow. So if we don't have anymore glitches, we'll arrive in Inuvik only about 1 hour behind schedule, and we'll have had the pleasure of spending 10 hours in the Seattle airport dry.gif At least there is a good food court--and now we have coupons from the airline to go nuts--we had Japanese food for lunch, maybe we'll have seafood for dinner....

From Seattle,
Max and Amy

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
Ute_Kaden
post Jun 27 2005, 02:55 AM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 10

Hi Max and Amy,
I hope you payed your fee for the wireless internet at Seattle Airport! blink.gif
The new stores are great. I checkt them out during my combined 8h stay at the airport flying in and out for the safty training week in Fairbanks.
Good luck for your project. smile.gif
Ute
+Quote Post
admin
post Jun 27 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #3

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You guys are lucky! A short few months ago, and that airport was still one of the most miserable in North America, but now it's one of the nicest. tongue.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:35 AM