Mrs. Coulson
post May 10 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hello Ruth, (Wasuuuuuuuup!) from everyone

Everyone misses you a lot! Questions for you
-explain changing commands for the kids,
-what other animals have you seen?
-can you bring back a rock or something from where you'll be?
-how's the food?
-can you go swimming?
-how big is the ship?
-what's the temperature there?
-are there any pets on the ship?

Tell us everything! We pray for you everyday. I'll email your dad about getting the rest of the work and taking some tests for me. Talk to you later.

Mrs. Coulson
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ruth_Cooper
post May 10 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 35

Hi Mrs.Coulson!!! Its my second day on the ship and we've already seen ice! I saw a seal too! My new email is ruth.cooper@healy.polarscience.net !! If any of you think I'm not getting enough exersise, u are soooooooo wrong! There are these watertight doors that weigh aout 200 pouunds and you have to open them and theres usually one right behind it! Also, there are TONS of stairs!!! And don't forget that theres a gym! But its really fun here, exept that if I get hurt I'll have to get on the helicopter and fly like a million miles to get to the hospital because the doctor on the ship didn't know I was coming so he didn't bring anything for kids!!

I'm not even allowed to have seasick medicine if I get seasick. Can you please send me a message? My dad has lots of messages and I only have 1!!! My room is great! You can't really tell that you're on a ship because we're up so high. We're in the room next to Dan.(he's the captain) The people here are really nice! Its too bad that this is the last time Dan will be captain. At the end of the cruise, Doug will become Captain. Guess what! My invatation to the "Changing of Commands" came, but my parents' didn't. My mom says that I have to bring them tongue.gif (looook sideways) I'm going to the bridge (top of boat where the captain sits) to look at the ice!

BYE!

Ruth Cooper

P.S.I'll send pictures next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
post May 19 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

QUOTE(Ruth_Cooper @ May 10 2006, 10:56 PM) *

Hi Mrs.Coulson!!! Its my second day on the ship and we've already seen ice! I saw a seal too! My new email is ruth.cooper@healy.polarscience.net !! If any of you think I'm not getting enough exersise, u are soooooooo wrong! There are these watertight doors that weigh aout 200 pouunds and you have to open them and theres usually one right behind it! Also, there are TONS of stairs!!! And don't forget that theres a gym! But its really fun here, exept that if I get hurt I'll have to get on the helicopter and fly like a million miles to get to the hospital because the doctor on the ship didn't know I was coming so he didn't bring anything for kids!!

I'm not even allowed to have seasick medicine if I get seasick. Can you please send me a message? My dad has lots of messages and I only have 1!!! My room is great! You can't really tell that you're on a ship because we're up so high. We're in the room next to Dan.(he's the captain) The people here are really nice! Its too bad that this is the last time Dan will be captain. At the end of the cruise, Doug will become Captain. Guess what! My invatation to the "Changing of Commands" came, but my parents' didn't. My mom says that I have to bring them tongue.gif (looook sideways) I'm going to the bridge (top of boat where the captain sits) to look at the ice!

BYE!

Ruth Cooper

P.S.I'll send pictures next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hkgertlkusedhgljkhsdfljkgsdkjghlsfjkhgkjzsfhgkjzdfhgkjhsKGhsjhgkjdfhljfdjljgljsf
hgkjsdhgfhsdljfhjkasr
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:48 PM