IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The tragedy that recently happened.
Heather Fitzjarrell
post Jun 16 2005, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

I am always praying that no more students get killed in car accidents from drinking and driving because it is really sad when I hear of another student getting killed in a car accident from them drinking and driving. I had a friend who got killed not from her drinking and driving but her and her friends were on the highway and they decided to switch drivers and they drive into the median on the highway and my best friend was killed from their wreck and her friends were just injured.

By: Heather Fitzjarrell
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
John_Sode
post Jun 17 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(Heather Fitzjarrell @ Jun 16 2005, 07:10 PM)
I am always praying that no more students get killed in car accidents from drinking and driving because it is really sad when I hear of another student getting killed in a car accident from them drinking and driving. I had a friend who got killed not from her drinking and driving but her and her friends were on the highway and they decided to switch drivers and they drive into the median on the highway and my best friend was killed from their wreck and her friends were just injured.

By: Heather Fitzjarrell

I am sorry to hear about your friends. Please remember that there are many people ready and willing to help you whenever you need. Take care of yourself.

Dr. Sode
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:21 PM