( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> lots of questions
Cathy W.
post May 24 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Dear Mr. McMahon,
What have you found out about the particles landing on the ice? How are ou experimenting with the ice?
Here at RMS, we all miss you and we hope you are having fun in Greenland.
Also, is the food good and what is the time different from the time and food in Atlanta.
Oh ya I also wanted to ask of you had gone to the warm room yet and if your tent feels cramped to you.

-cathy wallace from your 5th period- tongue.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post Jun 2 2006, 12:25 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 25

Hi Cathy. I hope you read my teacher journal about our 6th grade experiment that I did in Greenland.

I also have a journal entry that I did explaining Mike and Gayle's air and snow experiments. So far, it seems like the evening fog is cleaning the air of a lot of the particles and depositing them on the snow. This is just our initial views. We will be repeating this work throughout the summer to see if it was just a coincidence or it is really happening.

The food is really good. We have two cooks who cook the meals for us. Today, we had grilled cheese sandwiches and a good vegetable soup for lunch. For dinner, we had gumbo and cornbread. For dessert, we had a delicious tiramisu. Yum.

We are 2 hours ahead of your time in Decatur.

We have warm rooms nearby if we need to get in from the cold. My tent feels a little cramped but there is plenty of room for me to sleep.

Have a great summer and keep checking in.

Bye.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:14 PM