IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hey steve
April
post Jun 16 2005, 06:57 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hey steve how long have you been doing this thing, do you enjoy it like you thought you would?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Steve_Marshall
post Jun 17 2005, 04:38 AM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 12

Hi April!

This is the first time I've done this type of project, if that's what you're asking. If you are talking about how long this particular project has been going on, I started the actual trip on June 11th, but preparations started well before that.

I knew I was going to enjoy this experience, so it's it's hard to believe everything I am getting out of this project has gone well beyond my expectations! Even with a few set-backs such as getting stuck in the ice and having to change our original path, what I hope I've expressed in my journal entries is that what you get out of something has a lot to do with your attitude.

When you are presented with problems or changes, you can either let that get you down and make you unhappy, or you can take a positive attitude and see what you can make out of the situation. Often, what ends up happening are a lot of rich experiences you wouldn't have had if the plan had gone as originally intended. I will explain some of this more in my later journal entries, but the bottom line is I'm having a blast! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the question!

S.Marshall
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:38 PM