IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions
Sarah B
post May 24 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

(To Mr. Mcmahon) Who came along in your book bag? What is a neck gaiter? Are you REALLY cold? Is your sleeping bag comfy? Have you gotten a headache yet? Will you answer any of these questions? Write back!!!! laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post May 25 2006, 02:05 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 25

cool.gif-->
QUOTE(Sarah B @ May 24 2006, 06:34 AM) *

(To Mr. Mcmahon) Who came along in your book bag? What is a neck gaiter? Are you REALLY cold? Is your sleeping bag comfy? Have you gotten a headache yet? Will you answer any of these questions? Write back!!!! laugh.gif
[/quote]

Hi Sarah. Of course I'll answer your questions. Look in the photo gallery for hints of who came to Greenland. His initials are S.B.S.P. (I think). I will try to send a photo of a neck gaiter. What do you think it protects? Give me a few days to post a picture of one in this reply section. Right now I am not too cold. My sleeping bag is very comfy and puffy. I have not had a headache yet! Hooray! Take care and keep reading the journal entries.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post Jun 2 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 25

Hi, again, Sarah. I finally have a picture for you. Meredith (on the right) is wearing a neck gaiter. It is a warm tube of fabric that goes over your head and keeps your neck warm. If it gets too cold, Meredith can cover her nose, mouth, and chin with the neck gaiter. It helps keep the cold wind from getting inside your parka.

Gayle (on the left) is wearing a type of balaclava. It keeps your neck warm plus it covers your ears and head. It is like a neck gaiter but also keeps your ears and head warm. I like both of them but I prefer wearing a balaclava.

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:01 PM