Leslie_Pierce
post Jul 22 2005, 02:57 AM
Post #1

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 7

Posting a Question for Leslie Pierce in the Arctic

1. On the Internet go to http://archive.arcus.org/trec/vbc

2. Scroll down the page until you see the project called Snow Geese in North Slope: Alaska. Here you have the option to ask me a question, to read my daily journals (Teacher Journals), see my photo album (Photo Gallery), or check out the experiments and activities that are connected to the science of the project. If you want to respond to an entry, click on the box in the top right hand corner that says “Add Reply”.

3. To ask a question, click on Ask the Teacher (Leslie Pierce) or Ask the Scientist (Brian Person)

4. You will see a list of all the questions that have been posted. If you want to post a new question, click on the box in the top right hand corner that says “New Topic

5. You will need to type your name (first names are fine) and the title of your question in the boxes provided—you do not need to fill in topic description.

6. Then scroll down to the big box and that is where you type your question. When you are finished, click on the button on the bottom that says “Post New Topic” and you should be all set!

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!!

Attached File  Posting_A_Question_for_Ms.doc ( 327k ) Number of downloads: 59
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:36 AM