( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hello
Natalie Montelongo
post May 25 2005, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Mrs. Kaden,
In your trip to the Artic, what type of animals do you think you'll encounter? Make sure to take many pictures of creatures that aren't normally seen in Texas, and beware of the ones with sharp teeth laugh.gif !!!! Good luck in your trip. I hope that everything goes smoothly, and I hope that you learn and experience many new and good things you'll be able to bring back home to teach to the sutends at Hanna.

Sincerely,
Natalie Montelongo
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ute_Kaden
post Jun 2 2005, 01:14 AM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 10

Thanks Natalie. Yes, I will take a lot of pictures. Maybe I can see a polar bear.
Check in and follow the trip.
Ukaden
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Liz Valdez
post Jun 3 2005, 02:18 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

Hi

Ute

I an so proud of you for doing this. I know it is hard to be away from the family. I have seen your husband and little boy twice this week at school. I'll keep in touch. Have fun!!!!! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Ute_Kaden
post Jun 4 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #4

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 10

QUOTE(Liz Valdez @ Jun 3 2005, 02:18 AM)
Hi

Ute

I an so proud of you for doing this. I know it is hard to be away from the family. I have seen your husband and little boy twice this week at school. I'll keep in touch. Have fun!!!!! smile.gif

Hi Liz,
Thank you so much for your good wishes and especially for supporting me and the TREC project in your function as the science department head. Liz, you are doing a wonderful job. smile.gif Yes, Uwe was in school to clean up our rooms for the summer. sad.gif
I am in Houston playing student at UH at the moment to fulfill my residency requirements. The good news- I meet a lot of very enthusiastic, knowledgeable new teachers. I sincerely hope that the schools they will work for in fall take good care of them.
I will work very hard to make sure that our students learn a lot about the Arctic and the science we will do on the ship. smile.gif
We stay in touch.
Ute
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 06:40 PM