Kevin_McMahon
post May 23 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 25

QUOTE(GM Suz @ May 23 2006, 06:22 AM) *

What does UTC time stand for? Suz

UTC stands for Universal Time Coordinated. It is the same as Greenwich Mean Time. You probably saw a reference to UTC at the Summit Camp weather website. Click here to get to the Summit Camp weather website.

Summit, Greenland is currently two hours behind UTC. The east coast of the United States is currently four hours behind UTC. For example, if the time is 10:00 a.m. UTC, that means it is currently 8:00 a.m. at Summit, Greenland and 6:00 a.m. on the east coast of the United States.

How is the weather in Florida?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GM Suz
post May 23 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

QUOTE(Kevin_McMahon @ May 23 2006, 10:45 PM) *

UTC stands for Universal Time Coordinated. It is the same as Greenwich Mean Time. You probably saw a reference to UTC at the Summit Camp weather website. Click here to get to the Summit Camp weather website.
Summit, Greenland is currently two hours behind UTC. The east coast of the United States is currently four hours behind UTC. For example, if the time is 10:00 a.m. UTC, that means it is currently 8:00 a.m. at Summit, Greenland and 6:00 a.m. on the east coast of the United States.

How is the weather in Florida?

It is sprinkling just a little. We need rain but not on Graduation night when the ceremony is in the football stadium:( Wish I were in Greenland. I am loving reading everything and looking at the pictures. You have me hookrf. Is there a slot for retired teachers? Suz
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:50 AM