( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fairbanks and Thai Food
John Blankenship
post Aug 17 2005, 05:47 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Amy,

I don't know if you remember me, but I sat next to you and Max on your flight out to Galena. My team was traveling through Alaska working for DOD to ensure fuels mission readiness at all Alaska bases. You told me about a great Thai restaurant to eat at in Fairbanks and to let you know my thoughts. Honestly, I don't know if we went to the right one, but we ate at one on 5th street which was fantastic. Had the spicy curry and some great lemon grass soup. I am now at NAS Whidbey Island and ate at another great Thai place and thought of you and Max. I read through your journals and looked at your pictures. It is rather impressive what you and Max have accomplished. It looks like you had a great time and some good adventures in the process. I really hope your students gain some valuable insights from your research both from a scientific and a cultural perspective. Good luck to you in the future. Take care.

John Blankenship
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Amy_Clapp
post Nov 26 2005, 02:55 AM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 6

Dear John,
Thanks for you comments...It was fun talking to you on the plane too...I hope your travels are going well, and I'm glad you've found some good Thai restaurants!!
Amy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:03 PM