( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> lots of questions
Cathy W.
post May 24 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Dear Mr. McMahon,
What have you found out about the particles landing on the ice? How are ou experimenting with the ice?
Here at RMS, we all miss you and we hope you are having fun in Greenland.
Also, is the food good and what is the time different from the time and food in Atlanta.
Oh ya I also wanted to ask of you had gone to the warm room yet and if your tent feels cramped to you.

-cathy wallace from your 5th period- tongue.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post May 25 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Cathy W. @ May 24 2006, 09:44 AM) *

Dear Mr. McMahon,
What have you found out about the particles landing on the ice? How are ou experimenting with the ice?
Here at RMS, we all miss you and we hope you are having fun in Greenland.
Also, is the food good and what is the time different from the time and food in Atlanta.
Oh ya I also wanted to ask of you had gone to the warm room yet and if your tent feels cramped to you.

-cathy wallace from your 5th period- tongue.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif smile.gif

Hi Cathy! We are still setting up our instruments so we haven't found out anything yet. We are also going to do our 6th grade experiment in a few days. Keep checking back.

The food here is delicious. I had a great salad with grilled chicken on it for lunch. One night for dinner we had a Thanksgiving feast with pork, mashed potatoes, peas, and stuffing.

In Summit, we currently are two hours ahead of you. If it is 1:00 p.m. in Atlanta, it is 3:00 p.m. here.

I am in the warm Big House building right now typing this reply. I like the warm buildings. biggrin.gif My tent is a little cramped but I only go there to sleep. Have a great summer and keep asking questions.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
post May 26 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

QUOTE(Kevin_McMahon @ May 25 2006, 04:29 PM) *

Hi Cathy! We are still setting up our instruments so we haven't found out anything yet. We are also going to do our 6th grade experiment in a few days. Keep checking back.

The food here is delicious. I had a great salad with grilled chicken on it for lunch. One night for dinner we had a Thanksgiving feast with pork, mashed potatoes, peas, and stuffing.

In Summit, we currently are two hours ahead of you. If it is 1:00 p.m. in Atlanta, it is 3:00 p.m. here.

I am in the warm Big House building right now typing this reply. I like the warm buildings. biggrin.gif My tent is a little cramped but I only go there to sleep. Have a great summer and keep asking questions.

you said to ask questions, so here's one: do you like chicken?
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
this was written by googie, but i had permissions from cathy... cool.gif
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post May 26 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 25

Yes, I like chicken However, I meant for you to ask more questions about Greenland, our research, or stuff from my teacher's journal! smile.gif Have a happy last day of 6th grade!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Eilis
post May 27 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

QUOTE(Kevin_McMahon @ May 26 2006, 05:54 PM) *

Yes, I like chicken However, I meant for you to ask more questions about Greenland, our research, or stuff from my teacher's journal! smile.gif Have a happy last day of 6th grade!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I like chicken, too!! rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:52 PM