IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Life In Greenland, Whatever
Brittany Sinkfield
post May 24 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hey Mr.McMahon, how are you doing in Greenland? The class is doing fine, but it would have been better if you were here.
Anyway, are you enjoying your trip? How do you use the bathroom and has those big huge clothes strted annoying you yet? Do you miss taking warm showres everyday and do you miss your classes? One more question are you comfortable when you go to sleep, do you wake up sweating from the big sleeping bag or do you wake up chattering from the cold winds?
Mr.McMahon please write bck and enjoy yourself.
P.S Does your pee freeze?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post May 25 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Brittany Sinkfield @ May 24 2006, 09:33 AM) *

Hey Mr.McMahon, how are you doing in Greenland? The class is doing fine, but it would have been better if you were here.
Anyway, are you enjoying your trip? How do you use the bathroom and has those big huge clothes strted annoying you yet? Do you miss taking warm showres everyday and do you miss your classes? One more question are you comfortable when you go to sleep, do you wake up sweating from the big sleeping bag or do you wake up chattering from the cold winds?
Mr.McMahon please write bck and enjoy yourself.
P.S Does your pee freeze?

Hi Brittany, let me answer your questions with the most important question first.

1. Your pee doesn't freeze in midair. It will hit the ground and then freeze. I am glad we got an answer to that important question.

2. I do miss you all a lot. I hope to visit your 7th grade clases next year to update you on my trip.

3. I am enjoying the trip a lot I learn new things every day. Mike and Gayle and good at teaching me new things. Once we start taking measurements, I will let you know what we discover.

4. The big clothes haven't started bothering me yet. They are like a security blanket for me. Since I have them, I know I will stay warm. It is kind of a drag to keep taking off the boots and parka and mittens everytime I go inside, but I am not complaining!

5. I miss warm showers but I get to take a shower tomorrow. Hooray.

6. I am pretty comfortable at night. There is a brief moment when I am jumping into my sleeping bag that I am chilly. I don't wake up sweaty. It is so cold on some mornings that the water vapor from my breath hits the top of the sleeping bag and turns to frost! When I wake up, I am greeted by the frost stuck to the outside of my sleeping bag.

Bye for now.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:52 AM