IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hey!, i just wanted to say hey!
Googie
post May 24 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

hey mr.m! i know i started my other letter like this, if you haven't read my other letter then it also starts w/ this. tongue.gif i am @ the literary magazine, w/ permission, and i have nothing 2 do 'cause i finished all the work i had 2 do. today has been totally boring and i wish it would just end so i can go home and watch the season finale of HOUSE. i went 2 WICKED last night and wasn't back untill, like, 11pm, so Nicole taped it 4 me. i can't wait 2 see it! laugh.gif i really want 2 c u again. when exactly r u coming back? i know it's in the summer, but i can't wait 2 c u again. OMG, did i just repeat myself? blink.gif i dunt know. (i meant to say 'dun't', i'm talking like Ricky Ricardo) do u know who he is? wink.gif oh, well, it's about 4:30 now and i g2g. bye, mr.m! smile.gif

p.s. umber sends her lobe, i meant 2 say lobe and not 'love'. i send my lobe 2.
p.p.s. i sprained my ankle yesterday, Tuesday, and it still hurts. oh yeah, i sprained my wrist 2! unsure.gif
p.p.p.s. this is my final good-bye... good-bye! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mike_Bergin
post May 25 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #2

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 36

Googie,

This is Mike. Were you there during our conference call today? I hope you have a great summer and let me know if you have any questions.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post May 25 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

Hi Googie. I haven't read your other posting yet. I will look for it now and respond to it. I miss you guys too.
+Quote Post
googie
post May 26 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #4

Unregistered

QUOTE(Kevin_McMahon @ May 25 2006, 03:46 PM) *

Hi Googie. I haven't read your other posting yet. I will look for it now and respond to it. I miss you guys too.

i can't believe u wrote, like, 2 sentances after i wrote 2 paragraphs! mad.gif i'm angry!
+Quote Post
Kevin_McMahon
post May 26 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(googie @ May 26 2006, 05:55 AM) *

i can't believe u wrote, like, 2 sentances after i wrote 2 paragraphs! mad.gif i'm angry!

Hi Googie. Sorry I only wrote like 2 sentences. I will try better next time. I hope you had a nice last day of 6th grade. I am sitting in the Big House right now typing this note to you. It is 4:00 in the afternoon. It is -14 degrees Celsius (or 6.8 degrees Farenheit). It seems hot outside to me. I guess my body is getting used to the cold weather finally. This morning we walked to the satellite camp to make sure our instruments are working properly. We want to test the air first. However, the wind is blowing from the camp so we can't do our testing until the wind changes.

After walking back towards the Big House, we watched Katie and Jeff launch a NOAA weather balloon filled with helium. It went up 32 kilometers in the sky before popping and falling back to Earth. It was taking measurements of the ozone in the upper atmosphere. I got to hold the instrument box as they tied it to the balloon. I caught the whole thing on videotape. It was pretty cool to watch. We could still see the balloon when it was 20 km in the air.

We also started our 6th grade experiment. Keep a look out in my teacher journal for more details. Thanks. Mr. M. Hope you still aren't angry with me. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
post May 27 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

QUOTE(Googie @ May 24 2006, 08:31 PM) *

hey mr.m! i know i started my other letter like this, if you haven't read my other letter then it also starts w/ this. tongue.gif i am @ the literary magazine, w/ permission, and i have nothing 2 do 'cause i finished all the work i had 2 do. today has been totally boring and i wish it would just end so i can go home and watch the season finale of HOUSE. i went 2 WICKED last night and wasn't back untill, like, 11pm, so Nicole taped it 4 me. i can't wait 2 see it! laugh.gif i really want 2 c u again. when exactly r u coming back? i know it's in the summer, but i can't wait 2 c u again. OMG, did i just repeat myself? blink.gif i dunt know. (i meant to say 'dun't', i'm talking like Ricky Ricardo) do u know who he is? wink.gif oh, well, it's about 4:30 now and i g2g. bye, mr.m! smile.gif

p.s. umber sends her lobe, i meant 2 say lobe and not 'love'. i send my lobe 2.
p.p.s. i sprained my ankle yesterday, Tuesday, and it still hurts. oh yeah, i sprained my wrist 2! unsure.gif
p.p.p.s. this is my final good-bye... good-bye! biggrin.gif

ph34r.gif NIce smileys wub.gif
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:04 PM