Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What it is?
[[nOvA dOvE]]
post Sep 14 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]
hey Miss Pierce.
whats happening? haha i feel like im emailing you. haha. Well one question for the snow geese thing was what did you name the little snaggler? oh and what did the parents do when they noticed you stole there baby? well your class is doing good and where are you? well you should bring back a baby duck. i wanna hold one! but not a big one i dont wanna get bit and and hissed at. haha well okay bye ms pierce.
nOvA dOvE
[[sLeEpinG BeAuTy]]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Leslie_Pierce
post Sep 17 2005, 11:59 PM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 7

Hey Nova,

No, I didn't name the little gosling. One of the parents was hanging back trying to wait for the little guy, but was also trying to get away from the helicopter. So, I'm not sure if the parent noticed when I picked up the gosling, but they did get back together in the holding pen. And, when we released that group of birds, the gosling still fell behind but it's parent stayed with it.

I'm glad the class is doing well! It sounds like you're enjoying reading these journals.

I'm not with the group of students that went to Cold Bay to band Steller's Eiders. So, I won't be bringing back a duckling. I don't know about ducklings, but some of the goslings tried to bite us also!

Remember, I went to Onion Portage near Ambler with some students from BHS to help the Fish and Game biologists collar caribou! You watched the video Connecting with Caribou that showed exactly where we were and what we did! How did you like it?

Talk to you later,
Ms Pierce
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:04 PM