IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HEY!
-Hugo-
post May 19 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hey mam, so how's it going up there. I'd do anything to go somewhere cold because i can't stand the heat here. By the, hurricane season has started for south america. Mam i'llq see you later. How's the weather up there? Any major/bad weather?

-Hugo(baldy) smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ute_Kaden
post May 20 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 10

QUOTE(-Hugo- @ May 19 2005, 05:32 PM)
Hey mam, so how's it going up there. I'd do anything to go somewhere cold because i can't stand the heat here. By the, hurricane season has started for south america. Mam i'llq see you later. How's the weather up  there? Any major/bad weather?

-Hugo(baldy) smile.gif

Hugo,
rolleyes.gif well like you know the weather next to my desk is about the same to what it is at your desk- too cold in the classroom and too hot outside. I believe you played to long on the computer or a time worb has accrued. biggrin.gif
I go back on this to you later (August 5....)
uka smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Fidela
post May 21 2005, 04:29 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

I am soooooooooo enjoying this.

The comments are PRICELESS!!!

Thanks...
+Quote Post
Hugo Vargas
post May 23 2005, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Unregistered

sad.gif Maam' were going to miss you next year. WHat about HESTEC? Will you be there for HESTEC? OH, by the way, I could probably be able to spot Healy if you were to give me GPS coordinates through Keyhole. biggrin.gif I'm going to begin to plan my science fair project starting the end of school, this way at least i have an idea. The actual experimenting documentation I do at the beginning of next school year. Could you help me if I have any questions?

- Baldy (Hugo) cool.gif
+Quote Post
post May 23 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

QUOTE(Ute_Kaden @ May 20 2005, 02:19 AM)
Hugo,
rolleyes.gif well like you know the weather next to my desk is about the same to what it is at your desk- too cold in the classroom and too hot outside. I believe you played to long on the computer or a time worb has  accrued. biggrin.gif
I go back on this to you later (August 5....)
uka smile.gif

Hey Ms. Kaden, are you going to be using any satellite imaging systems? blink.gif

- Baldy (Hugo)
+Quote Post
Ute_Kaden
post May 23 2005, 11:34 PM
Post #6

TREC Teacher

QUOTE(Hugo Vargas @ May 23 2005, 11:10 PM)
sad.gif Maam' were going to miss you next year. WHat about HESTEC? Will you be there for HESTEC? OH, by the way, I could probably be able to spot Healy if you were to give me GPS coordinates through Keyhole.  biggrin.gif  I'm going to begin to plan my science fair project starting the end of school, this way at least i have an idea. The actual experimenting documentation I do at the beginning of next school year. Could you help me if I have any questions?

- Baldy (Hugo) cool.gif

Hi Hugo,
Don’t worry. I will be back. Meanwhile, just ask my husband if you have questions regarding HESTEC, science fair etc. Did you sign up for the AP/Dual physics? We fixed the counselor-course# problem. Are you signing up for the LIGO-physics gravity wave workshop at UTB? Let me know ASAP. I have to put in the recommendations.

I will publish the Healy GPS coordinates in my daily teacher log so you can try to locate us and follow the trip. I will go back with you on the imaging question. I know that the data interpretation is followed by making maps with the help of GIS.
Keep writing me.

U.Kaden smile.gif
+Quote Post
Hugo Vargas
post May 25 2005, 02:10 AM
Post #7

Unregistered

That's good. As for that summer camp thing, I would like to go. The only thing is if it is an event(s) where you go every day up there providing your transportation or will everyone be staying in dorms or something like that? Reason I ask is because there will be some times furing the day when I will be at other places. But I am interested in applying for the summer program at UTB with Professor Dias.
I hope I get to track you in the North Pole, If I cannot see you at the moment, I will follow your sail path and look around a distance radius.

- Baldy (Hugo) smile.gif
+Quote Post
Hugo Vargas
post May 25 2005, 02:16 AM
Post #8

Unregistered

Maam' question: who is "Fidela". She appears to have made a reply to every topic entry. huh.gif

- Baldy (Hugo) blink.gif
+Quote Post
Ute_Kaden
post May 25 2005, 12:49 PM
Post #9

TREC Teacher

Hogo,
Fidela is a science teacher. a lot of people are interested in what is going on. So you may get responses from other people. Feel free to read the other TREC topics. Most of the 7 teachers will travel to the arctic before me. So you can learn a lot and ask me all the difficult, remaining questions on the Healy.
ukaden biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Hugo Vargas
post May 25 2005, 03:34 PM
Post #10

Unregistered

Dr. Coaakley,

How strong is the magnetic field in the north pole? Can there be any unexpected weather such as storms during your cruise on Healy? If so, is Healy protected/prepared for such events? How manuverable is Healy? How much can Healy withstand in an impact against an ice pressure? blink.gif

- Baldy (Hugo) smile.gif
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:49 PM