IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

> Hey, how's the trip goin'?
Megan From UVMS
post Jun 6 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Dear Ruth, 6/6/06
Hi! how is your trip going? how much longer are u going to be on the trip for? do u have fun on the boat? i hope that u have a fun time. do u have any other friends on the trip? i think u said that u are the only kid on the trip, but i cant remember. i talked to u i think last month. anyway, how was your game that u played? i think u said that u played a game where u and someone on the boat stuck their hand in the water, and u timed how long u could keep it there. i think. was it hot or cold water? i heard in class (science) your recording about the game, and that uwere eating an apple! anyway i gotta go! TTYL! i hope. smile.gif

Sincerely,
Megan
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
Ruth_Cooper
post Jun 12 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 35

HI MEGAN!!

THE TRIP IS OVER, BUT IT WAS GREAT!!! WE GOT OFF THE BOAT ON JUNE 5, WENT TO THE CHANGING OF COMMANDS, AND THEN WENT ON LOTS OF AIRPLANES! WHEN WE FINALLY GOT HOME, IT WAS LATE ON JUNE 6!!! I MADE ALOT OF FRIENDS ON THE SHIP, BUT NONE WERE MY AGE! THERE WAS A PERSON IN THE COAST GUARD CREW THAT WAS 17 THOUGH!!! "THE CHALLENGE" WAS GREAT! I WON!!!!!!!!!!! SENIOR CHEIF TIM SULLIVAN (WOW THATS A LOOOONG NAME) WAS REALLY NICE ABOUT IT!! HE GAVE ME A HEALY COIN FOR MY PRIZE!!!!!!!!! THE WATER WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY COOLD! IT WAS FROM THE OCEAN OUTSIDE & WE HAD 2 PUT OUR HANDS IN 4 THREE MINUTES!!!!!!

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!

RUTH!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:23 PM