IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HEY CRUMS!
Nicole Jenkins
post Jun 14 2005, 01:27 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

biggrin.gif CRUMS!!! hey buddy we missed you during our last couple of days of school! i hope you're havin a good time up there doin ur study stuff. well i did that paper, on time actually. haha. wow, you must be pretty happy you dont have to be down here during the summer, its been so hott! but im sure ur getting a good tan up there haha. ur test wasn't that bad, it was some basic stuff, i didnt even need a notecard, which is good cuz i forgot to make one. well mr crumrine i hope you have a great time up there studyin. crums you was my favortie teacher next year and i hope i get to see u next year! u helped me alot, i didnt get into a lot of trouble because of all the times you told me that it wasnt the best choice, so thanks mr crumrine, you're a real great guy! see you next year have a great vacation!

Nicole Jenkins
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tom_Crumrine
post Jun 14 2005, 01:50 PM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 9

Nicole,

I missed all of you guys too. It is so weird to leave the school when the year isn't really over.

I'm glad you did ok with the exam. It was meant to be an easier one.

I'm also glad that occassionally you took my advice. Remember what I always tell you--you are a very smart girl, don't cover that up by becoming a brawler smile.gif

Have a good summer,
Mr. C.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 05:24 AM