( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey!
Stacy Clark
post Jun 15 2005, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Crum!
It sounds like you're having a wicked good time! Your distinct choice in humor shines through your writings! I was sitting next to Rachel Hannah and we kept laughing saying, "That sounds just like Mr. Crum!"
Hopefully there have been no polar bear sightings and there is a polar bear watcher on guard; like the man you were talking to with the weeks of special training and moving target practice...Ekk! I would be scared with out a guard!
I have to tell you that it's far warmer there then it is back home the high is only about 60 today...what happened to summer!
Here's a thought! Maybe you'll be part of the team with the break through research and you'll get recognized! Even if not I’m sure you will have learned a lot with many new insights on this controversial topic.
Have a great summer; I'll try to post again even when school is out!
-Stacy Clark
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tom_Crumrine
post Jun 15 2005, 01:33 PM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 9

Good to hear from you Stacy,

I hope you have a good summer too. It is strange to think that my best night of sleep so far has been here at Toolik when I finally got to sleep on an old be in my sleeping bag. Air conditioning and televisions just throw me off.

Take care,

Mr. C.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:35 PM