IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey Crum!!
Christine Cate
post Jun 15 2005, 01:08 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial] Hey Mr. Crumrine! i dont have any questions right now but im glad your porch has a nice view. i dont have i porch. sad.gif but if i did there would be a nice view.. trust me. oh! i have a question! do you have any other pictures of the scenery? i love pictures of scenery. have you seen any polar bears or penguins? if you do take a picture. i want to see a polar bear and a penguin. wait.. do they even have penguines in alaska? lol. umm.. yeah i dont know what else to say so im going to stop rambling on. Have fun Mr Crumrine! remember.. if you're nice to the polar bear he'll be nice to you.. haha.. or something like that (i tried to give you useful information but i honestly dont think it will help lol).
-Christine Cate

p.s. if you have any good pictures e-mail them to me carpediembaby104@yahoo.com
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tom_Crumrine
post Jun 15 2005, 01:35 PM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 9

Hello Christine,

Hope you have a good summer. Since you are one of the few from this class that is returning you will have to stop by and I can show you all of the 100s of pictures that I will have.

There aren't penguins like you think of in Antarctica but I have seen pictures of these little birds with orange beaks that remind me of puffins. I'll ask someone when they wake up.

Mr. C.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:16 AM