( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey Ruth, Hey Ruth
Joyce, Brandan, David (UVMS)
post May 11 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

David:How does it feel to be the youngest one on the Healy? cool.gif

Joyce:What does it feel like when the ship cuts through the ice and what do you have to wear to keep out the cold. Since you are on a ship, do you eat lots of fish? How do you keep up with the schoolwork? biggrin.gif

Brandan:How does it feel to be with grownups all the time for a month?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ruth_Cooper
post May 19 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 35

HI JOYCE, BRANDAN, AND DAVID!!!

ITS PRETTY COOL BEING THE YOUNGEST ONE! I GET 2 DO TONS OF STUFF THAT OTHER PEOPLE DONT! LIKE A TOUR OF THE ENGINE ROOM, PLAYING DARTS, COOKING IN THE GALLEY, AN EVEN DRIVING THE SHIP!!! ITS AWESOME WHEN THE SHIP CUTS THROUGH ICE!! I LIKE IT MUCH BETTER THAN WHEN WE GO IN WATER!!! WHEN I WORK ON THE BACK DECK, I HAVE TO WEAR A SURVIVAL SUIT WHICH IS SUPPOSED 2 PROTECT ME IF I FALL IN THE WATER!!! IF I'M JUST WANDERING AROUND, I WEAR LOTS & LOTS OF LAYERS!!! THE FOOD ON THE SHIP WAS ALREADY THERE SO WE DON'T FISH OR HUNT 4 OUR FOOD! THE FISH WE'VE CAUGHT GO TO CUI XUEHUA(ITS OK IF YOU CAN'T SAY IT RIGHT) FOR SAMPLING!I DID MOST OF MY HOMEWORK BEFORE I LEFT SOOO, I DON'T HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO HERE! ALL I HAVE IS SOME SCIENCE WORK & FINAL, AND SOME SPANISH WORK & FINAL!! I WORKED AHEAD IN CLASS!!!ITS NOT AS BAD AS U THINKTO BE WITH GROWN UPS! IF I WERE WITH THEM 4 MORE THAN A MONTH I'D PROBALY SAY SOMTHING DIFFERENT, BUT SO FAR, THEY'VE BEEN REALLY NICE!!!

THANX 4 WRITING!!!!
BYE!

RUTH COOPER!!!!!!!!!!! !
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 PM