Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello!!!!!
Sam.Alison & Jessica (UVMS)
post May 11 2006, 12:15 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

tongue.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif

Dear Ruth,
Hello there, We are students from Union Vale Middle School. We were wondering if you get to see any animals and if you are allowed to join in any lab expirements? If you are not allowed to join in any expirements what do you do... do you just watch?? well Union Vale Middle School says hi and have fun!!!!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ruth_Cooper
post May 15 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 35

Hi Sam,Alison, & Jessica!
I've seen a few animals, but not many!I've seen seals,walruses(lots and lots of walruses) and of course some animal samples from the water !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(thats supposed to be water)
I'm allowed to join some expirements but I havn't done many yet!I have driven the boat though!It was soooooo cooool!!!!Thanks alot 4 writing!!!

BYYYYYYYYY
Ruth Cooper
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Michelle
post May 15 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

Hi Ruth,
My name is Michelle I'm from Gambell. I'm 12 years old and in 6th grade. I have some questions if you can answer them. Have you gotten sea sick? Do you ever get bored on the ship? Will you be coming to Gambell? When do you think you will arrive? I will be giving you a tour around our tour with Ayaaperson (we call him that sometimes, it's his nickname). Well i gotta go.
Hope you write back soon,
-Michelle
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:41 PM