( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

> USCGC Healy Website
Ute_Kaden
post Aug 15 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #1

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 10

Check out the executive officer's posts to the U.S. Coast Guard's Healy website:

http://www.uscg.mil/pacarea/healy/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Veronica Lucio
post Sep 8 2005, 05:29 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

QUOTE(Ute_Kaden @ Aug 15 2005, 09:07 PM)
Check out the executive officer's posts to the U.S. Coast Guard's Healy website:

http://www.uscg.mil/pacarea/healy/

Hi Mrs. Kaden! This is Veronica Lucio. I was one of your very first students when you came to the US from Germany. Andreas and I were in band together. Remember me, now? I'm a friend of Ken Erickson's as well. WE work together at BCF Church. Well, Ken and I are very proud of you and are so excited to read your updates. We are praying for you and your family! Guess who my neighbor is? Gabriel? She's a teacher from Germany as well and says you both are good friends! smile.gif What a small world! Well, I'm proud of you!!!! Sincerely, Veronica
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Ute_Kaden   USCGC Healy Website   Aug 15 2005, 09:07 PM
just Me again   Hola, Ute! I hope this gets to you... My stu...   Aug 31 2005, 03:33 PM
just Me again   Hola, Ute! I hope this gets to you... My stu...   Aug 31 2005, 03:40 PM
Keila Benitez   Helo ute I am Keila and I am Mrs. Landin's st...   Aug 31 2005, 03:43 PM
Veronica Lucio   Hi Mrs. Kaden! This is Veronica Lucio. I w...   Sep 8 2005, 05:29 PM
Ute_Kaden   Hi Veronica, Thanks for your kind words and pray...   Oct 10 2005, 03:39 PM
Paul Bianchi   Hi Ute, I don't know if you remember me - we w...   Dec 6 2005, 11:13 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:06 PM