Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greetings from Union Vale
Maureen Van Ackooy
post May 4 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

[font=Comic Sans Ms]
Hey Patty!
I'm going to start my Artic Biomes unit next week. I've already updated my Teacher Web site (you've got your own link!)
I'm going to encourage my students to post questions for you.
Best of Luck and Bon Voyage!
Maureen
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post May 5 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

QUOTE(Maureen Van Ackooy @ May 4 2006, 01:02 PM) *

[font=Comic Sans Ms]
Hey Patty!
I'm going to start my Artic Biomes unit next week. I've already updated my Teacher Web site (you've got your own link!)
I'm going to encourage my students to post questions for you.
Best of Luck and Bon Voyage!
Maureen

Hi Maureen and all of you at Union Vale! I'm so glad that you are following along on my journeys to the arctic. I hope that you will ask me all sorts of questions, and I'll do my best to answer them. Right now, I am in Dutch Harbor, Alaska. We are awaiting the Healy. It looks like we will be here for a few more days, as the Healy was called back to perform a Search and Rescue (SAR). So we may be pulling out of Dtuch Harbor a day later than expected. Dutch Harbor is amazing. Each place I go to here in Alaska is more striking than the next. Dutch Harbor, also called Unalaska, is formed from volcanoes. Our plane had a very narrow landing strip, one side was a volcanic mountain, and the other was sea. I held my breath and hoped for the best. Luckily, we had a nice landing. I hope to hear from you soon!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:57 PM