> ¿Qué es TREC?, Información sobre TREC
Ute_Kaden
post Jun 21 2005, 06:10 PM
Post #1

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 10

Información sobre TREC

El programa de los Maestros y los Experimentadores –Explorando y Colaborando (TREC) es un proyecto de conjución entre el Artic Research Consortium de los Estados Unidos (ARCUS) y VECO Polar Resources (VPR) . TREC es fundado por el National Science Foundation’s Office of Polar Programs Arctic Sciences Section.

¿Qué es TREC?

Los Maestros y Experimentadores –Explorando y Colaborando (TREC) es un programa en donde maestros de grados K- 12 participan en experimentos articos, trabajando a lado de científicos, como una manera de mejorar la educación científica usando las experiencias de los maestros. TREC expande en las oportunidades científicas y culturales del artico para juntar educación y experimentación usando subjetos interesantes que encluirá estudiantes y el publico general.

IPB Image

English
About TREC
The Teachers and Researchers - Exploring and Collaborating (TREC) program is a partnership between the Arctic Research Consortium of the United States (ARCUS) and VECO Polar Resources (VPR). TREC is funded by the National Science Foundation's Office of Polar Programs Arctic Sciences Section.
What is TREC?
The Teachers and Researchers - Exploring and Collaborating (TREC)
The Teachers and Researchers - Exploring and Collaborating (TREC) is a program in which K-12 teachers participate in arctic research, working closely with scientists, as a pathway to improving science education through teachers' experiences in scientific inquiry. TREC builds on the outstanding scientific and cultural opportunities of the Arctic to link research and education through intriguing topics that will engage students and the wider public.

Melissa and Angel from Hanna HS translating to Spanish
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jun 22 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

I don't read Spansih so I cannot read the translated information about TREC myself but I think this is such a super idea! Congratulations to Melissa Munoz, Jose Sanchez, Arely Torres, and Emma Ruiz for doing such a great job on the translation (my husband assures me that it is well done)

Wendy
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:39 PM