IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

> favorit animal
evan(uvms student)
post May 10 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

dear lee

what is your favorit animal?can you describe to me what the diving ducks look like plz.How long would it take you to go through 15ft chunk of ice

from evan laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
Lee_Cooper
post May 11 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #2

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 34

Evan,

Thanks for asking about my favorite animal. I'm not sure what the answer is now for me. I think we all identify with smart, playful animals like sea otters and polar bears, but when it comes down to it, everything is part of the whole ecosystem, including people, so it is hard to choose a favorite animal. I hope you don't mind me ducking that question. Speaking of ducks, the spectacled eiders are beautiful diving ducks that have colors on them that make it look like they are wearing slightly greenish glasses.

Now, 15 feet of ice...that is not too much for this ship. If it just a 15 foot chunk of ice, it would take just a few seconds to go through or push aside. That is if the ice is 15 feet long. If the ice is 15 feet thick that is another thing. It would have a very hard time getting through ice that was 15 feet thick, but fortunately for us most of the ice out here right now is just a few feet thick at most, so we are not having any trouble getting through the ice that is out here.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:50 PM