IPB

( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hey amy!
april
post Jun 16 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hey amy, my name is april andi was just wondering if you like you job and would encourage teenages to pursue that job?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Amy_Clapp
post Jun 23 2005, 02:06 PM
Post #2

TREC Teacher

Group: TREC Team
Member No.: 6

Hi April,
I love my job and would strongly encourage anyone to go into the field of teaching at any grade level. I think the two best things about my job are that 1.) it is different every day and 2.) I get to keep on learning.

I know that I couldn't stand a job where I did the same thing everyday, and with teaching everyday has a ton of new things in store for you. Also, with teaching you get to constantly learn new things and take advantage of your learning by sharing it with others. For example, having the opportunity to go on an expedition in the Arctic like I have for the past two years has been amazing both for me and getting to share the excitement with students is even better! When I first started teaching, I didn't really like science (can you believe it!?!) and now I love science....and absolutely love teaching it to students....

If you have any other specific questions about teaching, I'd be happy to answer them too,
Amy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:54 AM