( Log In ) Log In is for TREC Teachers & Researchers only

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paeroa (N.Z.) calling Healy, Link-up With TeAroha College Students
Mike Cotter
post Jul 17 2005, 05:36 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hello to all on I.B.Healy.
I understand that Ute Kaden is not on board yet. When she does arrive, I hope she is able to get this message.
Ute-I hope you remembered to bring the golf club and an orange or pink or yellow golf ball to hit from the N.P. Remember that regardless of how badly you hit it, the ball will travel SOUTH. However-dont hit it twice'because you may kill a polar bear or another scientist.
Mike.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ute Kaden from Seward, AK
post Jul 22 2005, 02:48 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

Hi Mike,
thanks for the advice. I will try to hit a Golf ball for you. If I cand find it in the South after my powefull hit I will send it to NZ.
Check out my posts and keep in contact.
Best regards,
Ute
from Seward, AK
+Quote Post
Phil Buchanan
post Jul 27 2005, 02:29 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

QUOTE(Ute Kaden from Seward @ AK,Jul 22 2005, 02:48 AM)
Hi Mike,
thanks for the advice. I will try to hit a Golf ball for you. If I cand find it in the South after my powefull hit I will send it to NZ.
Check out my posts and keep in contact.
Best regards,
Ute
from Seward, AK

Hi Ute. I am Mike's colleague at Te Aroha College (NZ) and I am hoping to get us set up with a live link to the Healy. At present I cannot find out how to do this! Please post details for me to follow up, get set up properly and test a link prior to the event. (A few days ago I got to somewhere about Wimbervision? but I have now lost it....) Help!
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- NSF Acknowledgment & Disclaimer Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:14 AM